Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 59 plus one Powerball from 1 to 39,
match all 5 white balls and the red Powerball to win the top jackpot. Other prizes are won
from matching different combinations of the white balls and the Powerball.
- Purchase a Powerball playcard from a licenced lottery vendor, each Powerball play costs $1.
- Powerball playcards have 5 panels on which to play. The top panel are used to choose your 5 white
balls ranging from 1 to 59. The lower section is used to choose your Powerball number which ranges
from 1 to 39 or you can choose quick play in either of the sections.
- If you find that you've made a mistake on a game card or have chosen a wrong number do not attempt to erase
it, instead mark the VOID box for the game and move to a next game
- You can play the same numbers for up to 26 consecutive draws, each costs $1 per game.
- Always be sure to check that the numbers and the dates are printed correctly on each ticket. For prizes and odds click here
Powerball Power Play Instructions
The Power Play feature of Powerball allows a winner to multiply their original prize amount. With Power Play prize
amounts can be multiplied by 2, 3, 4 or 5 times this does not include jackpot amounts. The Power Play option
with the Match 5 prize will always be multiplied 5x's for a total of $1 million cash. The Power Play multiplier is
a number generated at random before each draw. A player must choose the Power Play option when their ticket is bought.